Version 4.0.0 - 09/17/2018
- In order to lock any files you must have Face ID or Touch ID authentication enabled.
- This is available on a file-by-file basis and is enabled by swiping from the left on the file.
- You will be prompted to authenticate when opening a locked file, including after switching apps.
- Locked files cannot be handed off.
- Locked files cannot be deleted.
- You have to unlock in order to allow deletion.
- Locked files will not work with Drag & Drop.
- Requires iOS 12.
- Added Save Button to be shown all the time on all devices.
- Date and time formats now match the user's chosen locale.
- Email Archives is now just "Archives", with the ability to delete archives from the screen.
- Selected file now has a prominent border to be able to easily distinguish it.
- Modified the "New From Template" keyboard shortcut (command-shift-n), to only be available when user has at least one template configured.
- Added command-e keyboard shortcut to email file.
- Added command-p key combination to print the current file.
- Added command-s key combination to save template when customizing it.
- Fixed FAQs button not working.
- Fixed issue with last file not always being loaded.
- Fixed bug if you were emailing archives, choosing a template to customize, or customizing a templates, minimized the app there was nothing you could do other than close the app.
- Fixed layout issue when customizing templates in landscape on an iPhone.
- Update zipping library to latest version.